The West Virginia Chapter of the Air & Waste Management Association (AWMA) is pleased to announce a one day LRS Training Workshop in which LRS’s can obtain their full 2 continuing educational units (CEU) needed to meet LRS renewal requirements. The LRS Training Workshop will be held Tuesday, Sept 12 at the WVU Alumni Center. The 2017 West Virginia Brownfields Conference will be held the following two days, on Wednesday & Thursday, September 13th & 14th, at the same venue in Morgantown, WV.
Be the first to review the new WV VRP Guidance Manual, scheduled for release at the LRS Training Workshop. The day’s training topics will center on the new VRP Guidance Manual, and may include, but not be limited to:
- Introductions and Summary of New VRP Guidance Manual changes, Patty Hickman, WVDEP Director, Division of Land Restoration.
- Review of new report templates and requirements.
- Review of new Appendices (focus on new VI Guidance and changes to In Stream Monitoring)
- Requirements for Groundwater monitoring well installation, development, and sampling. Inclusion of high resolution site characterization. Application of DEP SOPs.
- Review of the new LNAPL guidelines and how they can be applied at your sites.
The LRS Training Workshop fee includes a one-year membership to AWMA, breakfast, and lunch.
Last year’s event was sold out, so please register early.
Please refer to the following link to register: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/west-virginia-chapter-of-the-air-amp-waste-management-association-aampwma-8146626979
You are invited and encouraged to attend the 2017 Brownfields Conference. To learn more about the conference agenda and registration, please go to the website: http://wvbrownfields.org/revista-theme/2017-conference/
In order for an LRS attendee to receive educational credit for license renewal, he or she must register and attend the entire day. A 1 CEU option is not available. The training has been approved by the WVDEP for 2 CEUs.
Lodging discounts are available. Please refer to http://wvbrownfields.org/lodging-2017/